Centre for Post-Graduate Studies was founded as a part of the Department of Humanities and Social Sciences on December 1, 2008. Its establishment is based on the accomplishments and experience in the field of Pedagogical Studies, which has functioned at the Rzeszow University of Technology since the beginning of the 1990s, first within the Interfaculty Institute of Social Sciences and later within the Institute of Continuous Education (which was part of the Faculty of Management and Marketing during 2003–2008).
The basic task of the Centre for Post-Graduate Studies is to organise and conduct post-graduate studies, courses and various types of trainings (for all university graduates including those of the Rzeszow University of Technology). The Centre for Post-Graduate Studies offers almost 20 post-graduate majors and a couple of types of courses and trainings. More than 4800 graduates has acquired post-graduate certificates of completion during the 20 years of the Faculty’s existence.
Since October 2010 the office of the Centre for Post-Graduate Studies was relocated to the building “S”, where all offices of the Dean of Faculty of Management are located.
Head– Prof. Grzegorz Ostasz, DSc, PhD
- Lidia Korzeniowska, MSc
- Renata Surowiec, MSc
For graduates who wish to continue their education the following post-graduate studies are available*:
- career counseling in educational institutions,
- modern techniques of communication with the customer,
- postgraduate managerial studies,
- vocational guidance and career counseling,
- job broking,
- Public Relations,
- management of occupational health and safety,
- management and acquisition of European funds,
- management of educational institutions,
- logistics management in crisis situations,
- human resources management,
- manager as a trainer and coach,
- business public speaking "School of speakers".
* number and type of course in a given academic year depend on the number of applicants.